Android Theming Variables Glossary: Contacts@snejugal, @SventraPopizz, @NeoKio, @AlexStrNik
This part of Android Theming Variables Glossary is about Contacts.
The next two variables are used not only in Contacts, but primarily they are seen here.
- windowBackgroundWhiteGrayIcon sets the color of icons.
- graySection sets the header background color like “Contacts”. The title on this header is set by windowBackgroundWhiteGrayText2.
- fastScrollInactive sets the color of the scrollbar when not pressed.
- fastScrollActive sets the color of the scrollbar when you hold and move it and the bubble that contains the letter on where you are.
- fastScrollText sets the color of the letter inside the bubble when you hold and move the scrollbar.
“Invite friends” screen
- contacts_inviteBackground sets the background of the bottom hint on the “Invite friends” screen.
- contacts_inviteText sets the text color of the hint.
Unfortunately, the background of the badge when you select some friends to invite cannot be changed.