Agoric, enabling an interchain creator economyOmniFlix Network
Agoric multi-chain or interchain contracts leads to accessing financial services from various chains, but an alternate economy of creators, curators, collectors, etc. now have access to the financial infrastructure that can be utilized, not just to move around money, but also move around value -- and for them, value lies in the media assets that are produced.
Composable Nature of Agoric's Stack
- Continuous payments or streaming payments via Agoric's contracts for the consumption of the content/media
- NFTs-based on-chain marketplaces
- Smart Contracts that work with multiple chains i.e. mint a token on the Agoric chain or a Cosmos SDK based chain and move it to Ethereum or within Cosmos while utilizing Agoric's contracts/vaults, etc.
This leads to the creator economy, getting exposed to the financial infrastructure without having to lose sovereignty while using the infrastructure. Agoric, in a way also leads in this aspect as composability is baked in by default.
Even if creators use the multi-chain economy as a way to offset costs of minting on Ethereum or the cost of requiring to bring in liquidity to a sovereign NFT based chain, the Agoric stack still supports these activities through Ethermint/Gravity Bridge/Gravity DEX and more.
OmniFlix's plans to utilize the Agoric Stack
- Smart contracts can be used to keep a track of consumption at scale and determine the right tokens for payment, as consumed
- Creator/Curator/Collector DAOs can utilize these tokens and even move excess tokens into a vault while providing liquidity to the DAO's token pair on the AMM
- DAOs can receive multi-token payments and distribute the same to any number of members, efficiently
- Curators of media or licensors of media (movies, albums, etc.) can compose a smart contract (in just a few clicks) and focus more on the collection and accurate rights/revenue attribution
- In a wild experiment, creators can create generative art on the blockchain to create experiences, that were never possible before.