Advantages of wearing mirrored sunglassesVansunglass
People wear sunglasses for different purposes. But there are two main reasons are to keep the eyes safe from solar radiation and enhance the overall look. One of the best selling styles is mirrored sunglasses. Considered one of the hottest styles, mirrored sunglasses have become a fashion staple for celebrities, bloggers, and fashion influencers.
As you may notice, mirrored sunglasses are ruling the streets when summer turns around or on the mountain in wintertime. Why are they so hot?
Mirrored sunglasses are the same as regular shades except for shiny lenses. A mirror coating added to the lens surfaces makes them shiny as colored mirrors that are futuristic and appealing. Some rainbow-colored lenses shift color to offer a stunning allure at every angle view.
- Mirrored sunglasses provide full UV protection as other glasses.
- A mirrored coating can block more visible light than other lenses. Thus glasses wearer will receive less light to come in the eys. This benefit is helpful for sports enthusiasts to combat intense sunlight when exercising long hours in harsh environments. This advantage also explains why most snow goggles are equipped with mirrored lenses.
- Mirrored shades are easy to style with other clothes on various occasions. They provide a great way to add extra colors to your outfit.
- A mirrored coating is made of metal materials. Thus mirrored lenses will last longer.
- Mirrored lenses reflect the light in one-way that you can see out, but nobody can see through your eyes excepts for a small world reflected on the colored lenses.
- Mirrored sunglasses are both youthful and futuristic. They make women's faces more attractive and stand out.
Besides advantages, mirrored lenses also have some drawbacks:
- The cost may be a bit higher than UV sunglasses.
- They cut more visible light, not for glare. In case you are into high reflective environments like water, polarized lenses do the jobs better.
View more about vansunglass