Activate Disney+ on Amazon Firestick or Fire TV
It’s very simple to activate Disneyplus.com/Begin on Amazon Firestick or Fire TV. We need a firestick for the TVs that are not Android TVs. So we need to connect the firestick to get the applications on our non-Android TV. The process to activate Disney plus on Firestick or Amazon Fire TV is below. Then the steps to log in with Disney plus using Amazon Fire Stick are also given. And then process to fix the problem and download and install Disney plus on Amazon Firestick or Fire TV is also given below. Follow the steps below to set up Disney plus on Amazon Firestick or Fire TV;
How to Activate Disney+ on Amazon Firestick or Fire TV?
Follow the steps below to activate Disneyplus.com/Begin on Amazon Firestick or Fire TV;
- First, go to the apps store from the home page using the remote control.
- Then in the apps store, search or find the application Disney plus.
- Then you will see the sign-in or login page.
- There you will see the activation code on the TV screen.
- With the help of that code, you have to activate the Disney plus on Firestick or Fire TV.
- Now keep the code as it is on the TV screen.
- Or you can also note down the code if it disappears by chance.
- Then go to another device that is a smartphone or computer.
- Then open the browser of that device.
- Using the browser’s search tab, type for Disneyplus.com/Begin and search it.
- Then search for the link using the search or Enter button.
- After that, the login page of Disney plus will appear.
- There enter your login information and get into your account.
- After that, enter the activation code that is on the TV screen.
- And click on the Activate option.
- Then you will see a successful activation message on your Firestick or Fire TV screen.
- That’s it; activation of Disney plus on Amazon Firestick or Fire TV is successful.
How to log in with Disney plus account on Amazon Fire TV?
Follow the instructions below to login or sign in with Disneyplus.com/Begin account using Amazon Firestick or Fire TV;
- Go to the home screen of the TV, then from the home screen, open the apps store.
- From the apps, the store finds the Disney plus application.
- Then open the application.
- Install it if needed.
- After opening the application, you will see the login or Sign in option.
- Click on it.
- Then enter your login or sign-in ID, your mobile number/Facebook ID/Email ID.
- Then click on the Continue option.
- Now you will receive an OTP on your given ID.
- Enter the OTP in the place where needed on the TV screen.
- Then click on the Login option.
- That’s it, and you are successfully logged into your account.
What is the cost of a Disney Plus subscription?
A Disney plus subscription costs according to the plan that you buy. If you are buying the plan for a year, then it will cost according to it, and if you are buying the plan for some months, you have to pay according to the months. There are three types of plans available on Disney plus. The first is a yearly plan known as the Super plan, which costs $80 per year.
Then the second plan is a yearly plan for one year known as the Premium plan, which costs $79 per year. And then the last plan is for one month, which is the premium one and costs $8 per month. If you have a Disney plus Gift card, you can buy the plan for $79 per year or annually. The Disneyplus.com/Begin application doesn’t offer any free trial from now onwards. These are the plans and their costs according to the period.
How to Download and Install Disney plus on Firestick TV?
Follow the steps below to download and install Disney plus on your Firestick TV;
- The first thing you need to do is click on the remote’s Home button.
- Then from the home icon, you need to move to the search icon and press the Ok button.
- Type for Disney plus application from the search tab and search for the application.
- And then search for the application by clicking on the search option or Ok button.
- Or you can also use your voice assistant on your remote to say the Disney plus application.
- Now the list of applications will open.
- From there, go downwards and click on the Disney plus application.
- Now press the Ok button when you see the Disney plus application.
- There you will see the Download option.
- Click on it.
- Then downloading of application will begin.
- After downloading, the installation will begin.
- Then after completing the installation, open the application.
- Or click on the Home button and go to the home page.
- There you will see the Disney plus application in your recent apps.
- Now go to the apps and channels from the home screen and open them.
- There find the Disney plus application and open it.
- That’s it, and you are ready to watch Disneyplus.com/Begin channels on your Amazon Fire Stick TV.
How to fix the problem if Disney plus doesn’t work on Amazon Fire Stick?
Following are the steps to fix the problem faced during the working of Disney plus on Amazon Firestick TV;
- Now open the home screen of your Firestick TV.
- From the home screen, go to settings.
- In settings, go to Applications and open it.
- Then go down to Manage installed applications and open it.
- Then a list of installed applications will appear.
- Go down to find Disney plus application.
- Click on the Ok button when you find it.
- After that, go down and click on the Force Stop option.
- Or you can also click on the Clear Cache option.
- The above process will fix the problem.
- Still, you face the problem, then again click on the Force stop option, Clear Cache, and click on the Clear data option.
- And the second solution will surely work.
- But still face the problem, and then you have to follow the next process.
- The next process is to reset the Amazon Fire Stick.
- For that, go to the settings again.
- Then open My fire TV and reset the Fire Stick.
- That’s it; the problem in activating Disneyplus.com/Begin on Amazon Firestick or Fire TV is fixed.