ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USEThe following terms and conditions, together with any documents they expressly incorporate by reference (collectively, the “Ter…
1. General Representations and Warranties
You represent and warrant that:
- You have the legal right to use any cryptocurrency wallet(s) or other payment methods (s) in connection with any Purchase;
- That the information you supply to us is true, correct, accurate, and complete;
- You are 18 years of age or older;
- You have not previously been suspended or removed from using our Services;
- You are not identified as a “Specially Designated National” by the Office of Foreign Assets Control;
- Regarding Withdraws, you represent and warrant that you own and are in control of the wallet that you are withdrawing funds to. See Section 10, Fees and Payments, Withdraws clause a.2.i.
If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Services.
2. ClickBee Content
The ClickBee website, mobile applications, and Services are the property of ClickBee (“ClickBee Content”) and are protected by all applicable copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United Kingdom and foreign countries. You acknowledge and agree that the ClickBee Content, including all associated intellectual property rights, is the exclusive property of ClickBee. Any reproduction, modification, copying, or distribution of the ClickBee Content without ClickBee’s express written permission is strictly prohibited. You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark, or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying ClickBee's Content. Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions herein, ClickBee may grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license, to access and use our Services. You have no right to sublicense the license rights granted in this section. You will not use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, broadcast, or otherwise exploit the ClickBee Content. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by ClickBee or its licensors, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted herein.
3. Restricted Locations
You may not use the Services if you are located in, or a citizen or resident of any state, country, territory, or other jurisdiction where your use of the Services would be illegal or otherwise violate any applicable law. You represent and warrant that you are not a citizen or resident of any such jurisdiction. You also may not use the Services if you are located in, or a citizen or resident of, any other jurisdiction where we have determined, at our discretion, to prohibit the use of the Services (list below). We may implement controls to restrict access to the Services. You will comply with this Section even if our methods to prevent the use of the Services are not effective or can be bypassed.
- South Sudan
- North Korea
When you create an account with ClickBee, you represent and warrant that you are above the age of 18 and that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on the Service.
ClickBee operates through Telegram. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Telegram account, including but not limited to restricting access to your computer and/or account. You agree to accept responsibility for any and all activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your ClickBee or Telegram account.
5. User Conduct
You will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the ClickBee Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to our Services) or use any service to manipulate your computer or other devices to gain any advantage on any of our programs and Services. Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate written agreement with us, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell our Services for any purpose. You further agree that your use of the Services shall not be fraudulent or deceptive, or unlawful, as determined in our sole and absolute discretion. You shall also comply with all Telegram rules and procedures while using the Services. You agree to comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the Services. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to:
- use more than one Telegram account with our Telegram bots;
- use scripts or any form of automation or software to access or utilize any of the features of our Telegram bots or website;
- use a proxy, VPN, Tor, or any other technology to bypass any country filters we have implemented to prevent certain users from accessing our Telegram bots and/or website.
- access (or attempt to access) any of our Services by any means other than through the authorized interface that we provide at https://ClickBee.io/
- Post spam links or post your referral link(s) on our Services or other Telegram chats, or on any other website or application
- develop, distribute, make use of, or publicly inform other members of “auto” software programs, “macro” software programs, web crawlers or other script or “cheat utility” or any similar software programs or applications;
- share your Account with any person other than the registered Account holder;
- maintain or use any false identity or multiple identities, or otherwise fail to participate in our Services using your real identity and accurate contact, demographic and other information;
- submit any personal information (name, email, zip code, etc.), payment information (credit card number and connected information), or other information which we determine in our sole discretion to have been false, inaccurate, or otherwise invalid in connection with any use of our Services;
- post, upload, transmit or otherwise disseminate or share information that, in our sole discretion, is obscene, indecent, vulgar, pornographic, sexual, hateful, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate;
- upload or transmit, or attempt to upload or transmit, files that contain viruses, malware, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or data, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Service, other user's computers, or access to or functionality of the Services;
- violate the contractual, personal, intellectual property or other rights of any party, including using, uploading, transmitting, distributing, or otherwise making available any information in any manner that infringes any intellectual property right, or other rights of any party (including rights of privacy or publicity);
- attempt to obtain account information or other private information from other users;
- improperly use support channels to make false or frivolous reports to ClickBee or to communicate with our customer support representatives in a disrespectful, belligerent or inappropriate manner;
- abuse any of our Services in a manner that does not reflect normal or appropriate human usage;
- exploit, distribute or publicly inform other members of any error, miscue, or bug that gives an unintended advantage;
- Violate or encourage others to violate any applicable laws or regulations, or promote or encourage any illegal or unauthorized activity including, but not limited to, hacking, cracking, or distribution of counterfeit software, or cheats or hacks for our Services. If you find an error, we kindly request that you report it to our team by sending us a message on Telegram at @ClickBeeAdminSupport.
Doing any of the above can result in loss of earnings and/or termination of your account.
6. Referral Program
If you refer a new user to the platform (“Referred User”) you will receive a bonus determined by the formulas, terms, and conditions specified in ClickBee’s Referral Program Policy, which you can see by using the /referrals command. The Referral Program Policy, as it may be amended from time to time, is a part of these Terms of Service, and you are bound by the Referral Program Policy. The Referral Program Policy may be amended, including to terminate the Referral Program, at any time in our sole discretion. When we change the Referral Program Policy we will post the revised rules at the indicated link and post a notice that the policy has changed on our Telegram channel. By continuing to use the Services after we post changes in our posted policies you accept those changes; if you do not accept the changes, you must discontinue using the Services. To refer new users to the platform, send them to your personalized referral link and have them send the bot a message.
- Referred Users can only be referred once per Telegram bot, and will only count as a new referral under your account if they use your unique referral link, and haven’t already been referred by someone else.
- Referral bonuses only apply to your direct referrals, not referrals made by accounts you refer.
- You will continue to earn a referral bonus from each Referred User for as long as their account stays active.
- You may not refer another account controlled by you to the Service using any of your own referral links, or otherwise, manipulate the referral system to obtain additional income or discounts in a manner that was not intended in our design of the Service.
- Referral bonuses are credited to your balance as soon as they are earned. There is no expiration date on referral earnings, and they can be withdrawn at any time.
7. Maintenance Fee, Abandoned Accounts, and Unclaimed Funds
Maintenance Fees for Inactive Accounts
Accounts that are inactive for six (6) consecutive months on ClickBee will be flagged by our system and are then subject to maintenance and management fees.
“Maintenance Fee Accounts” are accounts that have not sent the bot(s) any messages or commands within a six month time period from the last date you interacted with a bot or you have not logged into our website within six (6) months from your last login (when that feature becomes available). Maintenance Fee Accounts will be charged a maintenance fee of 10% or $.10, whichever is greater, per day of the total balance on their account. These Maintenance Fees are earned upon receipt and are not refundable.
Abandoned Accounts and Remaining Funds
Accounts will be considered abandoned after a period of one (1) year of inactivity. “Abandoned Accounts” are accounts that have not sent the bot(s) any messages or commands within a one (1) year time period from the last date you interacted with a bot or you have not logged into our website within three years from your last login (when that feature becomes available). At that time we will attempt to contact you three (3) times through the Telegram account you provided. If we are not able to contact you, or if there continues to be no activity on your account within thirty (30) days of your account being designated as abandoned, your account will be terminated and we will charge you a non-refundable termination fee equal to the balance in your account. After termination, ClickBee will have no further obligation to retain any information or data related to your account.
If a user no longer has a telegram account then their ClickBee account will be considered abandoned. At this time the account will be terminated and charged a non-refundable termination fee equal to the balance of the account.
8. Availability, Errors, and Inaccuracies
We are continuously engaged in developing and updating the Service. We may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising on other websites. The information found on the Service may contain errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Products or services may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable on the Service and we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information found on the Service.
We, therefore, reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time, without prior notice, and without any obligation to honor offers posted in error.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, advertisements, websites, or other material ("Content"). You are responsible for the Content that you post on or through the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
If an ad is reported by users and/or we deem it inappropriate, we may remove it and suspend your advertising privileges either temporarily or permanently at our sole discretion.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate the account of any user if we determine in our sole discretion that the user appears to be infringing the intellectual property or other rights of another party.
Key details regarding advertising:
- For "visit site" tasks:
- we cannot guarantee that each click we send will count as a unique visitor in any external traffic tracker/analytics software.
- Our system restricts each telegram user from completing any unique "visit site" task more than once every 48 hours.
- Some URLs allow a feature called “visitor timing”, which means the advertised URL will be loaded within a frame on our website, and the user must stay on the page for the specified amount of time you select when creating the ad in order to earn the reward. Only URLs that allow frames can use the “visitor timing” feature. You are asked to enable the visitor timing feature while setting up a new ad with the /new command if the URL supports frames.
- Users are not required to stay on the website or click on anything once being redirected to the URL you entered while creating the ad. Unless your URL allows frames and you are using the “visitor timing” feature, users are rewarded immediately after the user is redirected to the advertised URL, regardless of how long they actually stay on the page. Users are not required to fully load the page in order to receive their reward unless the “visitor timing” feature is enabled, as explained in the section above.
- For "Join group/channels" advertisements, we send each unique telegram user only once per group/channel, no matter how many times that chat has been advertised. We are not able to guarantee that each user we send to the group or channel will be a unique person, or the advertiser will be charged less for users that have multiple telegram accounts (according to our internal algorithm).
- For "message bot" ads, we only send each unique telegram user once per bot, no matter how many times that bot has been advertised.
- Users are required to stay in any advertised group/channel only for the "retention time" selected while setting up the ad. Users who leave the chat before this time has elapsed will not be rewarded and the advertiser will receive credit.
- We are NOT able to guarantee that each Telegram user we send to the advertised bot will count as a "referral" in the third-party bot.
- When two advertisers are advertising the same bot simultaneously, the user who has authorized the highest cost per referral is the one who will receive all the traffic until their campaign either is disabled, runs out of funds, or is outbid by someone else.
- For users who wish to advertise:
- All advertisements can be placed in text formats.
- Users are required to specify when the advertisement has an age restriction, for example, if the advertisement is meant for individuals age 21+
- It is prohibited to place advertisements that:
- Contain direct download links;
- Advertise or link to fraudulent products, programs, or services, high yield investment programs, or scams;
- Contain links to phishing sites
- Contain or link to any location delivering viruses and/or other malicious software;
- Contain links to sites with automated scripts;
- Contain links to pages with redirects;
- Contain links to or otherwise promote websites promoting violence, the use of drugs or other substances illegal in most countries;
- Contain content that violates the intellectual property rights of another person and/or the legal owner of the content;
- Contain, advertise or link to information (visual, textual), which is considered to be explicitly sexual or shocking (including but not limited to images or texts describing reproductive organs of humans or animals, sexual intercourse or violence, etc.)
- Only direct links to a landing page are allowed to be used as the advertisement URL. The linked server must give a response code of “200” and the linked page must be uploaded without redirects.
- We do not represent or guarantee that the User’s advertising will produce revenue or other benefits.
- Requirements for the quality of promotional materials are as follows:
- A displayed URL should demonstrate the content of the URL’s landing page. It is forbidden to mislead users by, for example, manipulating the name and content of the displayed URL (for example, to set display URL – google.com, and then send users to instagram.com).
- It is forbidden to place ads using common phrases that do not allow users to determine the approximate content of the advertisement before they click on it.
- It is forbidden to use letters, numbers, symbols, and words in order to enhance the visual image of ads, but not their content (for example, FREE!!!).
- Links to websites that are still in the process of developing, parked domain sites, or broken sites are not allowed.
- By posting advertisements on or through the Service, you represent and warrant that:
- That the posting of your advertisement on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other rights of any person or entity.
- That the advertisement you share, post, publish or provide to us is true, correct, accurate, current, complete, and does not violate any and all rules, regulations, laws, guidelines, or guidance of any local, state, or federal jurisdiction globally.
- However, by posting certain advertisements and/or using the Service you grant us the right and license to use, modify, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such advertisement on and through the Service. You agree that this license includes the right for us to make your advertisement available to other users of the Service, who may also use your advertisement subject to these Terms.
- ClickBee has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit all advertisements provided by users.
- ClickBee’s measurements regarding traffic are the definitive measurements under this Agreement and will be used to calculate the amounts due to ClickBee hereunder.
- For users who wish to view advertisements and receive payment on ClickBee you understand and agree that:
- Our Service contains links to third-party advertisements or services which include but are not limited to websites, mobile apps, telegram chats, and other bots on telegram that are not owned, controlled by, or affiliated with ClickBee.
- ClickBee has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, operations, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party advertisements or services. ClickBee does NOT warrant the offerings of any of these advertisements or services or the entities/individuals that own and operate such advertisements or services.
- We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
10. Fees and Payments
- How much does it cost to advertise?
- The fees for advertising services provided by us are calculated on a “per-task” (or “per-click”, “per-member“, “per-referral”, etc.) basis. These fees vary depending on the campaign type chosen by you and, if applicable, statistics gathered by us.
- The costs incurred from advertising will be deducted from your account’s balance automatically in real-time as your ad is served to users in our network.
- Each campaign type has a different minimum cost, which is tied to a fixed USD value, for example, to advertise a link URL, the minimum cost is currently $0.00025 per click. This amount is calculated in the cryptocurrency being used to fund the ad based on the current exchange rate to USD. You must enter at least this amount in order to create a campaign. The higher your cost, the faster you will get traffic.
- You are never charged more than the amount you enter as your cost per task, and you can change this amount later by editing the ad using the /my ads command. Our system also charges you a discounted amount per task using data it collects about the user completing each individual task. So your cost per task is not how much you will be charged per task, it is the maximum you are charged per task. More often than not, it is less than this due to the discounted rate which is automatically applied by our system.
- For example, let’s say you are advertising a link URL for 0.05 TRX per click. You will be charged a maximum of 0.05 TRX for every “click”, or user who visits your link. This means 1,000 clicks will cost 50 TRX or less.
- You are asked to set a daily budget when setting up a campaign. This allows you to limit the number of funds spent on each ad per 24 hours. After a campaign hits its daily budget, it will be automatically paused. The daily budget for all ads on your account resets every day at 00:00 UTC.
- For example, if you create a campaign to advertise a link URL, and set a daily budget of 50 TRX, and a cost per click of 0.05 TRX, the ad will run until 50 TRX has been spent, or until your balance runs out of funds, whichever comes first. It will then resume running at midnight, as long as there are still funds available in your balance.
- Use the /my ads command to make changes to your ad campaigns, this includes changing the cost, daily budget, as well as disabling and deleting them.
- What payment methods are accepted for advertisements?
- We accept Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, and TRON.
- How does billing work for advertisements?
- You must load funds to your account in advance using the /deposit command.
- The funds from your balance may be spent on any campaign set up by you, as long as that campaign remains active.
- If your account balance becomes zero, all your campaigns will be immediately paused.
- Billing works the same way for all campaign types (link URLs, bots, channels, and groups).
- You are charged in real-time per click, member, referral, or “task” completed by our users.
- When you create a new advertising campaign or enable a previously disabled campaign, your advertisement will be shown to users in the form of a task they must complete in order to earn a reward.
- The user will have up to 60 minutes to complete the task. Although we deduct funds in advance on a per-task basis, you are not charged permanently unless the user completes the task successfully within 60 minutes.
- If the user assigned to the task does not complete it in that timeframe, it will expire, and your balance will automatically be refunded by the entire amount allocated to the task.
- We take a percentage of the funds allocated to each task (i.e. each click, member, bot referral) as a “service fee” after the assigned user has completed the task.
- We also pay a small portion of the funds allocated to each task to referrers of both you, the advertiser, and the user that referred the user who completed the task. This is called the referral bonus, and users can see more information about how the referral system works by using the /referrals command.
- Are there refunds?
- All sales are final once traffic has been delivered and tasks have been completed by users. Refunds are issued only when the services provided do not match the description(s) given in our app, due to a glitch or bug in our system, other than this explicit example, there are no refunds or returns.
- How do I make a deposit?
- Send the /deposit command to the bot you want to deposit to.
- If you are depositing for the first time, you will be asked to confirm that you understand the purpose of depositing is only for advertising.
- After confirming, you will be shown your deposit address.
- You must send at least the minimum amount shown in order for your deposit to be processed successfully. For example, if the minimum deposit amount is 1 TRX, your transaction must contain output for at least 1 TRX.
- We do not charge a fee for deposits, however, your transaction must be sent with a sufficient blockchain fee in order for it to be confirmed.
- After the transaction receives 1 confirmation, your deposit will be credited to your balance and you can immediately start using it for advertising.
- Use the /balance command to see your current balance. Use the /history command to see your past deposits and withdrawals.
- What are the rules associated with making a deposit?
- You are not allowed to use our service as a personal wallet. You should not deposit funds to your account that you do not plan to spend on ads.
- There is no limit to the amount you are permitted to deposit to your account, as long as you plan on spending the funds on advertising.
- Transactions sent to the wrong deposit address cannot be reversed, and these funds are not recoverable.
- Transactions sent using the wrong blockchain or coin cannot be reversed and your funds will be gone forever, for example, if you send Bitcoin to a Bitcoin Cash address, these funds cannot be recovered.
- If you send a transaction with an amount smaller than the minimum required amount specified by our bot, these funds will not be credited to your balance, and are not refundable.
- You are allowed to withdraw your balance to an external wallet address if you don’t want to spend it on ads.
- There is currently a daily withdrawal limit of $200 USD per day for your entire ClickBee account.
- What are the fees associated with making a deposit?
- ClickBee does not charge any fees for deposits. However, your deposit transaction must be sent using a sufficient blockchain fee in order to be confirmed.
- How are deposits processed by the service?
- Deposits are processed automatically by the application, no manual action is needed once the transaction has been sent.
- Deposits are credited to your account’s balance after the transaction receives at least one confirmation from the network.
- You will get a notification from the bot when the transaction has been received by our wallet, and another one after it has been confirmed.
- Once your transaction has been confirmed, your balance will be credited by the amount sent, and you will be able to use it to fund new or existing ad campaigns.
- Where can I see my past deposits?
- Use the /history command to see all your previous deposits.
- What can ClickBee do with my deposit?
- ClickBee is not a financial institution and your ClickBee account is not a bank account, nor are any funds insured. Rather, your account balance represents an amount you have paid to ClickBee that is held by ClickBee for its own use. When you have made a deposit payment to ClickBee, your resulting account balance is available as a credit for your use in purchasing ClickBee goods and services. Subject to the terms of this Agreement including any daily limits that apply, in addition to making payments to increase your credit balance, you may obtain a refund of (or “withdraw”) part of all of your unused account balance upon request; such refunds will be deducted from the recorded credits available to you from ClickBee (“account balance”).
- How do I make a withdrawal?
- Send the /withdrawal command to the bot you want to withdraw from.
- If you have at least the minimum amount required to withdraw in your balance, you will be asked to enter your wallet address. Otherwise, you get an error saying you have insufficient funds.
- you represent and warrant that you own and are in control of the wallet that you are withdrawing funds to.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw. Press “Max amount” to automatically input your current balance. You must enter at least the minimum amount specified by the bot. For example, for the Litecoin bot, you must enter at least 0.0004 LTC.
- You will be given the option to either confirm or cancel the withdrawal. You will also be shown a blockchain fee, which will be deducted from the final amount being withdrawn.
- Press “confirm” to submit the withdrawal request.
- How long does it take before I receive my withdrawal?
- Withdrawals are typically sent within five minutes after requesting them.
- Use the /history command to see your last five transactions.
- To view details about your transaction on the blockchain and verify that it was really sent, use the "view here" link.
- If this transaction isn't reflected in your wallet's balance, please contact your wallet provider.
- Each wallet service has different rules for the minimum amount they accept, and how long it takes to process transactions.
- We cannot provide assistance regarding any third-party wallet.
- We are also unable to refund payments sent to the wrong address.
- What are the rules associated with withdrawals?
- You must have at least the minimum required withdrawal amount in your balance to submit a withdrawal request.
- There is currently a daily withdrawal limit of $200 USD per day for your entire ClickBee account.
- Only valid cryptocurrency addresses are accepted. If our wallet detects an invalid address, your withdrawal will automatically be refunded and you will see an error in your transaction history.
- Withdrawals can only be initiated manually, and you must enter a wallet address each time you withdraw. The application does not allow you to select from previously used wallet addresses.
- Withdrawals sent to the wrong address or blockchain cannot be reversed, and these funds cannot be recovered.
- Many wallet services and exchanges have a minimum amount they will accept when receiving cryptocurrency. You must make sure that you are sending enough to cover this amount after our blockchain fee has been deducted, otherwise, you might not receive the withdrawal in your wallet.
- What are the fees associated with withdrawals?
- Withdrawals require a blockchain fee in order to be broadcast to the network. This fee is calculated before you confirm each withdrawal and is then deducted from the net amount being withdrawn.
- ClickBee does not charge any additional fees for withdrawals.
- How are withdrawals processed by the application?
- Use the /withdraw command to withdraw your balance. There is a minimum required withdrawal amount, which varies depending on the cryptocurrency being used. The minimum withdrawal amount is subject to change in our sole discretion, without advance notice.
- After you request a withdrawal, your remaining credit balance is reduced by the amount you entered, which includes a blockchain fee. The blockchain fee is subtracted from the final amount you will receive in your wallet. The blockchain fee does not go to us, and it is subject to change according to market conditions on the blockchain network. You must have enough funds in your balance to cover the blockchain fee in order to withdraw. Sometimes the blockchain fee is higher than the minimum withdrawal amount, and this is out of our control as it is determined by the blockchain network.
- You must enter a valid wallet address in order for the withdrawal to be sent. If our system detects that the wallet address you entered is invalid, the withdrawal will be canceled and your funds will be automatically credited to your balance.
- Use the /history command to check on the status of your withdrawal. It will start out in a pending state, and once it has been sent, you will be able to view it on the blockchain explorer by pressing “view here” next to the transaction. This is where you can see confirmation that the transaction exists and that your withdrawal was sent.
- Withdrawals are typically sent within 30 minutes after you request them, however, this delay can be longer for certain cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin. In order to reduce blockchain fees, our system combines withdrawals from multiple users into one transaction. This means it sometimes takes up to 12 hours for your withdrawal to be sent, as the system waits for a sufficient number of other users to withdraw.
- You must make sure the wallet you are sending your funds to accepts the amount you are sending, as many wallet services have a minimum required deposit amount. We are not responsible for withdrawals sent to the wrong wallet address, and we are unable to reverse transactions created by mistake. If your withdrawal transaction is for some reason not accepted by your wallet provider, you must contact them, as we no longer have control over the funds after the transaction is broadcasted. Withdrawals cannot be canceled once they have been requested.
11. Assumption of Risk, Disclaimer, Release of ClickBee
Assumption of Risk
When using our Services you are voluntarily choosing to interact with and/or view websites or services of third parties unrelated to and have no affiliation or ownership or connection to ClickBee. You acknowledge that you are aware of the many risks associated with using, interacting, or viewing the websites or services of a third party and that if you do interact with a third party website, ad, or service you do so at your own risk.
We take no responsibility and assume no liability for websites or services you visit or create access to on or through the Service.
You hereby irrevocably waive, release and discharge any and all claims, whether known or unknown to you, against ClickBee, and its affiliates.
ClickBee disclaims any and all liability for the contents of the third-party websites, advertisements, or services found on or through its site. You acknowledge and agree that ClickBee shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such third-party websites, ads, goods, or services available on or through our Services. You represent and warrant that you have the knowledge, experience, understanding, professional advice, and information to make your own evaluation of the merits and risks.
You agree that you have had a reasonable opportunity to investigate the ClickBee Services and all laws, rules, or regulations that may be applicable to your use of the Services and Content you share and that you are not relying upon any statement of law or fact made by ClickBee relating to your use of the Services. The foregoing disclaimers apply to the maximum extent permitted by law.
The Service is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or course of performance.
ClickBee, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors make NO warranty that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure, or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components, or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, in our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless ClickBee and its affiliates, licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers, and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees), resulting from or arising out of a) your use and access of the Service, by you or any person using your account and password; b) a breach of these Terms or c) Content posted on the Service.
14. Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall ClickBee, or its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
In no event will ClickBee’s aggregate liability arising out of or in connection with your use of the Services exceed the amounts received by ClickBee in connection with your account within the twelve (12) month period prior to the event giving rise to the liability. The limitations of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between you and ClickBee.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the Service.
By creating an Account on our service, you agree to subscribe to notifications, updates, alerts, and other information we may send. However, you may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by pressing “stop and block bot” in Telegram.
If any provision herein is deemed invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any one provision set forth herein shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such provision or any other provision.
18. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Terms of Service, please contact us:
- By sending a message to @ClickBee_Admin on Telegram
19. Tax Reporting