8 Best Microsoft Word Tips and Tricks to Improve Productivity
Want to speed up work and increase your productivity while using Microsoft Word? It's one of the most popular word processors in the world and for all the right reasons. It's user-friendly, comes pre-installed on most Windows computers, and offers a free web version. Let's take a look at some of the best Microsoft Word tips and tricks to boost your productivity even further.
Contents1. How to delete a page in Microsoft Word2. How to double space in Microsoft Word3. How to add page numbers in Microsoft Word4. How to remove a section break in Microsoft Word5. How to insert a line in Microsoft Word6. How to Create a Table of Contents in Microsoft Word7. How to change the default font in Microsoft Word8. How to duplicate a page in Microsoft WordWords are sharper than the edge of a sword
While the competition has largely caught up, Word remains a strong competitor. It is extremely feature rich and is largely the gold standard of word processors. It also means that it can be overwhelming and users often get lost in the UI. We're here to help speed things up.
Let's get started.
1. How to Delete a Page in Microsoft Word
There are two ways to delete a blank page in Microsoft Word. One way is to hit the back button at the top of a blank page to remove it from the app. You can create a new blank page at any time by pressing Ctrl+Enter.
- Chromebook Accessibility Options Anyone Can Use
- Android Vs IOS:Which Platform Should You Build Your App For First?
- MTE Explains:What Is USB Type-C?
- How Common Online Crypto Techniques Work
- MTE Explains:Common Word Processing File Formats
- How To Avoid Google Ads
- How To Jump On TikTok Trends
- Top 7 Tips And Tricks For OneNote Notebook