5 Best Tips for Buying International travel InsuranceMohammed khan
Do you need insurance if travelling overseas? In case of an emergency, what are you covered for? Is your insurance enough to cover any expenses?
So what should you look for and know before buying international travel insurance policy?
(1) Know Your Medical History:- Responding accurately to medical forms is the best way to have a carefree holiday & ensure that unexpected medical expenses will be covered by insurance.
(2) Medical Travel Insurance & Trip Cancellation Insurance Are Not the Same Thing:- Trip cancellation covers pre-paid and non-refundable expenses if your plans are interrupted or cancelled. A comprehensive package covers trip cancellation and interruption, evacuation, medical and baggage, even flight insurance
(3) Know What You Are Already Covered for & if It's Enough: Before you travel relying on this insurance alone, though, know what it covers and purchase additional coverage if necessary.
(4) Even if You're Travelling within India, you may need travel insurance: You may think your provincial health insurance will cover any medical costs across India, but that isn't the case.
(5) Ask Lot's Of Question:- How do you know if your medical condition is compliant with your insurance coverage? What level of coverage is right for your trip?
Article Source:- torontosun.