3.A / 3.D?Raffaele Lorini
3.1 External interface requirements
3.1.1 User interfaces \\STANDARDS COMPLIANCE?
• The iOS version of the app must adhere to iOS Human Interface Guide
• The Android version of the app must adhere to Android design guidelines.
• The web pages of the web application must adhere to the W3C standards.
3.1.2 Hardware interfaces
• The app must be able to access the GPS data of the user’s device.
3.1.3 Software interfaces
• The system interacts with a driving license database, in order to check
whether the license numer provided by the user during the registration is
valid or not.
• The system interacts with a web mapping service, in order to retrieve
maps when the user looks for a car and when the user needs to be shown
the route to the destination (money saving option).
• The system interacts with a third party digital payment system, which at
least needs to support transactions involving PayPal and the major credit
• The core part of the system should allow the building of new interfaces
3.1.4 Communications interfaces
• The communications between clients and server should be HTTP request