委託主題

委託主題

20220213


Heaven is not my home, tears are broken, I want to return to the world.

天堂不是我的家園,流淚心碎後,我要重返人間。


He shall never know I love him: and that, not because he's handsome, but because he's more myself than I am.

他永遠也不會知道我愛他,我愛他不是因為他長得英俊,而是因為他比我更像我自己。


You have lost me, ___. And I've lost you.

你已經失去我了,___。我也失去了您。


Black, black, is the color of my wife's/husband's hair.

黑色,黑色,是我愛人頭發的顏色。


Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

不要因爲結束而哭泣。微笑吧,爲你的曾經擁有。


Nothing can stop the burning passion, including death.

沒有什麼東西能阻擋燃燒的激情,包括死亡。


My love for ___ resembles the eternal beneath a source of little visible delight, but necessary.

我對___的愛恰似下面恒久不變的岩石。雖然看起來它給你的愉快并不多,卻是必需品。


But if you not in this world, regardless of this world has how well, he in my eyes is also only a wilderness, but I likely am a fox soul wild ghost.

如果你不在了,無論這個世界有多麼好,它在我眼裏也隻是一片荒漠,而我就像是一個孤魂野鬼。


I never told my love vocally; still, if looks have language, the merest idiot might have guessed I was overhead and ears

我從來沒有把我的愛情說出口;可是,如果神色可以傳情的話,連傻子也猜得出我在沒命的愛他。


I said I should fall asleep in his; and he said he could not breathe in mine

我說,我一到他的天堂就會昏昏欲睡。他說,我的天堂使他窒息。





Report Page