Tapcore team's building an unique mobile ad tech platform that enables Android developers to detect pirated installs of their apps and monetize them through advertising.
We're looking for an experienced Product manager to join our international and hardworking team.
Who You Are:
* Experienced. 3+ years’ experience in Sales /Business Operations Project Management and/or Technical Project Management.
* Detail oriented. Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize well in a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
* Have strong communication and presentation skills. You love the idea of sharing the Tapcore story.
* Technically Savvy. Experience using CRM applications
* Conviction and Commitment. Sales Framework, Situational Awareness, Goal Orientated with a team focus, Passion for success of the company, Curiosity, Flexibility and Integrity/Honesty
Some of the things you’ll be doing include:
* Manage Project development from initiative to closure
* Be accountable for project results
* Work with project sponsor and stakeholders to complete project charter outlining, scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, budget, and timing
* Complete work breakdown structure to estimate effort required for each task
* Provide a project schedule to identify when each task will be performed
* Clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders
* Act as a mediator between stakeholders and team members
* Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout project life cycle
* Effectively manage project cope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved with project leadership
* Determine how results will be measured and complete a post-project evaluation to determine success of results
What we offer:
* Remore fulltime job
* Salary paid in $
* Free English classes
* Offline team meetings in Europe
* Sensible flexible working hours
* Participation at industry conferences and events, professional books
* Pizza days